edudream | Welcome to EduDream, Test Series, English Quiz, rafeeq ansari, E-learning Content, Urdu Quiz, English Quiz, ICT Quiz,शासन निर्णय ,शालार्थ पोर्टल

Trending

Thursday 23 April 2020

English Quiz No. 16 | Pronouns




Your Score is :  Made with ❤ by Rafeeque Ansari
Topic : pronouns (Part one)

Question 1 : Have you heard that a friend of ___ went to Mumbai

  • A. my
  • B. mine
  • C. her
  • D. their

Question 2 : That is the girl ___ brother came to see ___

  • A. that / we
  • B. whose / us
  • C. which / they
  • D. whom / its

Question 3 : If ___ has ___ questions, I’ll be pleased to answer them.

  • A. someone/any
  • B. anyone/none
  • C. none/any
  • D. anyone/any

Question 4 : I haven’t read ___ of these books but George has read ___ of
them.

  • A. none/some
  • B. no/some
  • C. any/some
  • D. any/any

Question 5 : That pen isn’t ___ . ___ is a green one.

  • A. my/my
  • B. his/he
  • C. mine/mine
  • D. I/me

Question 6 : She always thinks of ___ happiness.

  • A. another
  • B. other's
  • C. other
  • D. another’s
we use other's , Each other's is always correct and each others' is never correct.

Question 7 : If this hat is ___, where have you put ___?

  • A. your/mine
  • B. his/hers
  • C. mine/her
  • D. ours/their

Question 8 : ___ read the book and ___ took it to the library.

  • A. I/he
  • B. He/me
  • C. You/her
  • D. She/her

Question 9 : The work done by ___ is very important.

  • A. he
  • B. she
  • C. we
  • D. you

Question 10 : Why is ___ sitting in the dark?

  • A. we
  • B. she
  • C. you
  • D. I

Question 11 : What has Ann? _______ has a very nice cat

  • A. it
  • B. he
  • C. she
  • D. we
Ann is a name of a girl.

Question 12 : Will ___ please give me your pen?

  • A. he
  • B. she
  • C. you
  • D. him

Question 13 : MR.SUNIL said that THE MYSTERY was over.

  • A. he/it
  • B. he/she
  • C. she/she
  • D. they/it
We are playing quiz of pronouns that's why we need to use he/it at the place of Nouns

Question 14 : Bad NEWS has wings.

  • A. it
  • B. he
  • C. they
  • D. she

Question 15 : I have a cat. ___ is very nice.

  • A. they
  • B. it
  • C. its
  • D. who

Question 16 : ___ didn’t take our children to the park as ___ were at school.

  • A. her / our
  • B. we / they
  • C. us / they
  • D. we / them

Question 17 : ___ house is almost the same as ___ neighbors’ house. The only
difference in appearance is that ___is grey and ___ is white.

  • A. our/ours/ours/theirs
  • B. ours/ours/our/their
  • C. my/hers/my/her
  • D. our/our/ours/theirs

Question 18 : Of course I ___ used to be very wealthy.

  • A. my
  • B. mine
  • C. myself
  • D. ourselves

Question 19 : I enjoyed the music, but I didn’t like the play ___ .

  • A. yourself
  • B. herself
  • C. themselves
  • D. herself

Question 20 : You know, Mary bought ___ a new dress yesterday.

  • A. myself
  • B. itself
  • C. herself
  • D. oneself

Your Final Score is : Made with ❤ by Rafeeque Ansari
Topic : pronouns (Part one)









No comments:

Post a Comment